Update: As part of the release of the consolidated NSW State Vegetation Type Map, the older services are superseded. Web services in the following datasets will be removed in 14 days.
Affected datasets are:
- State Vegetation Type Map: Border Rivers Gwydir / Namoi Region Version 2.0. VIS_ID 4467
- State Vegetation Type Map: Central West / Lachlan Region Version 1.4. VIS_ID 4468
- State Vegetation Type Map: Riverina Region Version v1.2 - VIS_ID 4469
- State Vegetation Type Map: Central Tablelands Region Version 1.0. VIS_ID 4778
- State Vegetation Type Map: Western Region v1.0. VIS_ID 4492
- State Vegetation Type Map: Upper Hunter v1.0. VIS_ID 4894
The consolidated NSW State Vegetation Type Map (SVTM) is now available on SEED. This is the first comprehensive regional scale map of Plant Community Types (PCTs).
You can easily access the maps at one location, and the consolidation of the data makes it easier for users to access and navigate. This spatial data aids with strategic decision-making about vegetation management and conservation.
There are three key datasets for the SVTM:
- NSW State Vegetation Type Map (Pre-Clearing)
- NSW State Vegetation Type Map
- NSW BioNet Flora Survey Plots – PCT Reference Sites
Users are welcome to provide any feedback or report issues related to the vegetation maps.
Watch the video below to see how to launch and use the maps on SEED and a demo on how to provide feedback.
SEED is focused on continuous improvement based on user feedback, so your suggestions are valuable to us. We are committed to providing a quality response and will continually work to improve our portal.